I have no idea what people want to know about me and I can be very introverted/shy, so I keep a lot to myself. Soooooo, I’ve decided to answer a few of these. 🙂 Want to know something specific? Ask me!
Here’s 35 questions for grownups…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them. Why does everything cost so much?!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner date?
Tiny pizza place near the Citadel.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt that have on?
It was clean and easy.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices right now?
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
But I haven’t finished this chapter yet!
9. Do you miss being a child?
10. What errand/chore do despise most?
Toss up between cooking and laundry.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
12. Have you found real love yet?
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get every time you go into Walmart?
I don’t go to Walmart.
15. Beach or Lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I have mixed feelings about marriage. It’s not for everyone.
17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
18. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
19. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Not so far, but I have put out several small kitchen fires.
20. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Uhhhh…. my brother’s apartment.
21. Somewhere you have never been and would like to go?
22. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Neither. Both are pretty on point.
23. How old are you?
24. Do you have a go to person?
25. Are you where you want to be in life?
Don’t even get me started on how life plans are bullshit.
26. Do you have kids?
27. What about you do you think has changed?
I’m tired all. the. time.
28. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Meh. They held some value, but glad I’m way past it.
29. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
A better question would be are there times I actually feel like an adult.
30. Did you have a pager?
31. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Um, not really? Maybe the movie theater. I wasn’t really allowed to hang out places that were not someone’s home. So I guess the hang out spots were Amy’s house, Jess’ house, Erik’s house, etc.
32. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Kind of? I want my kids to be as responsible as I was when I was a kid, but better. I want them to be better than me.
33. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
34. Do you tell stories that start with â€œwhen I was your age…”?
Oh man, probably.
35. Do you want kids/more kids?
Why do you have to end this with jokes?